The scientists used a technique called cryoelectron microscopy to uncover critical structural details about the virus-like particles bound to the antibodies.
What does CEM stand for?
CEM stands for Cryoelectron Microscopy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CEM
We have 337 other meanings of CEM in our Acronym Attic
- Contract Energy Management
- Contract Equipment Manufacturer
- Conventional Electron Microscope
- Cooperative Environmental Management
- Cost Engineering Model
- Cost Estimating Manager
- Cost Estimating Methodology
- Country Economic Memorandum
- Crash Energy Management (railroad safety protocol)
- Credential Evaluator Module
- Cube Environment Mapping (computer graphics)
- Culture Environnement Médias (French: Media Culture Environment)
- Cumulative Effects Model (environmental assessment)
- Cumulus Ensemble Model
- Currencies and Emerging Markets (various companies)
- Customer Engagement Manager
- Customer Experience Management (Total Quality Management)
- Cutting Edge Media
- Cyprus Educational Mission (London, UK)
- Workshop on Computational Electromagnetics in Time-Domain (IEEE Conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The scientists used advanced imaging technologies, including cryoelectron microscopy and X-ray crystallography, to uncover critical structural details about the viruses.
These values are in striking agreement with dimensions obtained by cryoelectron microscopy, which is a technique allowing visualization of single LDL particles from different angles (4).