Are the crumbling walls of the title track an image of a failed relationship or a literal reference to the Genesis story of human hubris?
What does CW stand for?
CW stands for Crumbling Walls (quorum protocol)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CW
We have 56 other meanings of CW in our Acronym Attic
- Coursework (education)
- Crap Weasel
- Creative Wonders (learning games company)
- Creative Writing
- Crewe (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Crimean War
- Crimson Wave
- Cross Wind
- Current Weight
- Cushman & Wakefield LLC
- CustomWare (methodology for custom services and training on rapidly evolving technologies; The New CustomWare Company)
- Cyber War
- Cyber Warfare
- Cyberworlds (International Conference)
- Cyst Wall
- Wave-Making Resistance Coefficient (Naval architecture)
- Continuous-Wave Carrier Phase Estimation
- Continuous-Wave Cremer-Rao Bound
Samples in periodicals archive:
But with crumbling walls, no roof, windows or floors, time and money are draining away.
A CHURCH has pinned its hopes on a craft fair to bring in some much-needed cash to repair its crumbling walls and roof.
What other horrors lie within the crumbling walls and will health and safety allow any filming there in the first place?
But behind the crumbling walls of their homes, life for Iraqis is still a daily struggle.
The factory's owners admit only a tiny proportion of the caustic sludge they store in the reservoir leaked out last week - at least 95 per cent of it is still within the crumbling walls.
Don't re-plaster unless you have to - Re-plastering old, crumbling walls in older properties can also set you back a fair bit.
As paranoia grips, Teddy becomes convinced Cawley and his team are holding an additional patient hostage somewhere within the hospital's crumbling walls.