; Fleet and Industrial Supply Center, San Diego Detachment, Ingleside, Texas; Naval Station Ingleside, Ingleside, Texas; USS Hue City (CG 66); Program Executive Officer, Cruise Missiles Project and Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, Point Project, Washington, D.
What does CMP stand for?
CMP stands for Cruise Missiles Project
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CMP
We have 557 other meanings of CMP in our Acronym Attic
- Courts Métrages de Providence (French: Short Films of Providence; film enthusiasts' club)
- Cow Milk Protein
- Crapped My Pants
- Creative Media Production (various organizations)
- Credential Maintenance Program (Green Building Certification Institute)
- Crédit Municipal de Paris (French bank; Paris, France)
- Crisis Management Plan
- Critical Maintenance Plan
- Critical Materials Program
- Critical Measurements Program (Missile Defense Agency)
- Current Maintenance Plan
- Current Market Price
- Custom Mass-Production
- Cutting, Making, Packing
- Cytidine 5'-Monophosphate
- Cytidine 5-Prime-Monophosphate N-Acetylneuraminic Acid Synthetase
- Computational Materials Science
- California Modified Pullers Association
- Canadian Magazine Publishers Association
- Canadian Media Production Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
as a Naval Air Systems Command project engineer and later joined the Joint Cruise Missiles Project Office.
The selection notice was issued today by the Cruise Missiles Project in Washington.