They moved 11 million passengers last year, according to the Cruise Lines International Association.
What does CLIA stand for?
CLIA stands for Cruise Lines International Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLIA
We have 27 other meanings of CLIA in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Livestock Identification Agency (Canada)
- Central Lack of Intelligence Agency (Meet the Fokkers movie)
- Certified Landscape Irrigation Auditor
- chemiluminescence immunoassay
- Christian Legal Intervention Academy (London, Ontario, Canada)
- Civil Liberties Impact Assessment (US DHS)
- Clandestine Laboratory Investigators Association (Honolulu, HI)
- Clinical Laboratory Improvement Act/Amendment
- Community Legal Information Association (Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada)
- Coon Lake Improvement Association (Minnesota)
- Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988
- Clinical Laboratory Improvement Advisory Committee (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Community Legal Information Association of Prince Edward Island (Canada)
- Cowichan Lake Information Access Society
- Clementine Lunar Image Browser (Center for Computational Science; US Naval Research Laboratory)
- Cochrane Library (effective health care interventions database)
- Credit Libanais Investment Bank (Beirut, Lebanon)
- Compañía Latinoamericana de Ingeniería Básica Ambiental
- Christian Life International Bible College (Novato, CA)
- Chiropractic Library Consortium
Samples in periodicals archive:
6 million in 1990, according to industry group Cruise Lines International Association.