The HPE for oil palm fruit and kernel was set at US$ 453 per ton, crude olein US$ 925, crude palm kernel oil US$ .
What does CPKO stand for?
CPKO stands for Crude Palm Kernel Oil
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of CPKO in our Acronym Attic
- Classical Protein Kinase C
- Clay Pigeon Kart Club (charity; UK)
- Conventional Protein Kinase C Isoforms (biochemistry)
- Childhood Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Canadian Pediatric Kidney Disease Research Centre
- Continuous Propulsion Kinetic Energy
- California Pizza Kitchen, Inc
- Committee for the Preparation of Korean Independence (Seoul, South Korea)
- Crown Princess Kuala Lumpur (hotel; Malaysia)
- Canadian Police Knowledge Network
- Colorado Preschool and Kindergarten Program
- Combined Pancreas-/Kidney Transplantation
- Confederation for Promotion of Khadi and Village Industries (India)
- Case Pocket Knife World (Louisville, KY)
- Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited (India)
- Calgary Public Library (Canada)
- Call Processing Language
- Cambridge Programming Language
- Campbellsport Public Library (Wisconsin)
- Canadian Pacific Ltd. (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
000 Palm Stearin (RBD Stearin) - Crude Palm Kernel Oil 1513.
000 17 0 Palm Stearin (RBD Stearin) - Crude Palm Kernel Oil (CRD PKO) 1513.
Meanwhile, the export tax on crude palm kernel oil (PKO) declined from 50% to 30%, and that on RBD PKO from 45% to 20%.