Company president, Paul Yarnold, PhD, said: “Analysis of crude death rate data available from 1937 to 2005 revealed a highly reliable and elegantly parsimonious statistical model: * “If the annual crude death rate is less than or equal to 8.
What does CDR stand for?
CDR stands for Crude Death Rate
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CDR
We have 350 other meanings of CDR in our Acronym Attic
- Corporate Debt Restructuring
- Correlated Data Report
- Council for Development and Reconstruction (Lebanon)
- Council for Disability Rights
- Counterdetection Range
- Crash Damage Repair
- Crash Data Retrieval (various organizations)
- Creative Development Research
- Credit Derivatives Research
- Critical Design Review
- Cup-Disc Ratio
- Customer Design Review
- Complementarity Determining Region 1
- Complementary Determining Region 2
- Chain Determining Region 3 (genetics)
- Complementary-Determining Region 3 (aka Third Complementarity-Determining Region; molecular genetics)
- Carbon Dioxide Removal Assembly
- Caribbean Drag Racing Association (Christiansted, Virgin Islands)
- Chapter Disaster Readiness Assessment (American Red Cross)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Where crude death rate is expected to decline in the Palestinian Territory from 3.
of Dell and Crystal jobs closures Henry robs Ireland in play-off The CSO added: "The crude death rate per 1,000 of population has shown a gradual downward trend since the beginning of the century, with the most striking longterm falls occurring in the death rates at the younger ages.
The crude death rates in our overall analysis went from about 4.
Compared with 2008, the demographic situation in 2009 in the EU27 is characterised by a slight decrease in the crude birth rate and a constant crude death rate, while net migration fell more significantly.
The report pointed to the decline of mortality rate, represented in the decline of crude death rate to 3.
The Crude Birth Rate (CBR), crude death rate (CDR) and infant mortality rate (IMR) are projected under this scenario to decline to 21.
The crude birth rate (CBR), crude death rate (CDR) and infant mortality rate (IMR) are projected under this scenario to decline to 21.