[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Crozer-Keystone Health System in southeastern Pennsylvania has a secure online portal called myCKHealth with many of the same features.
What does CKHS stand for?
CKHS stands for Crozer-Keystone Health System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CKHS
We have 2 other meanings of CKHS in our Acronym Attic
- Cheung Kong Holdings Ltd (Hong Kong)
- Canoë Kayak Haute Isère (French canoe and kayak club)
- Cosmetic Karl Hadek International
- Centraal Klinisch Hematologisch Laboratorium (Dutch: Central Clinical Hematology Laboratory; Leiden, Netherlands)
- Crozer-Keystone Health Network (Pennsylvania)
- Central Kentucky Hunting Retriever Association
- Central Kitsap High School (Silverdale, Washington)
- Centre for Kinesiology, Health and Sport (University of Regina, CA)
- Claysburg-Kimmel High School (Claysburg, Pennsylvania)
- Cranbrook-Kingswood High School
- Calvin Klein Inc. (Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation)
- Camp Kungoso International (Mali)
- Canoe Kayak Information (France)
- Chair-Keyboard Interface
- Championship Karting International (racing)
- Cheung Kong Infrastructure Holdings Ltd (Hong Kong)
- Circle K International (collegiate services)
- Cocos Keeling Islands Act of 1955 (Australia)
- Common Key Indicator
- Central Kentucky Inventors Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thornton and Webner: Crozer-Keystone Health System, Family Medicine Residency, Sports Medicine Fellowship, Springfield, PA Drs.
As a physician in a practice with my paycheck as a function of my efficiency--which it is--I'd be reluctant to jump into an information system, it has some drawbacks such as a sizable upfront cost and it may become obsolete in a couple of years," says John Zapp, MD, chair of family practice, Crozer-Keystone Health System, Upland, Penn.
RELATED ARTICLE: For Crozer-Keystone, 300 miles of fiber optic cable helps consolidate health system communications and cultures When Richard Carroll joined the Crozer-Keystone Health System in 1992, the organization was in the process of merging four hospital systems into a unified entity.