Chapman Freeborn Airchartering Choice Hotels International Citi Colorado Technical University Coyne Airways Crowley Maritime Corporation Damco DB Schenker DEFENSE LOGISTICS AGENCY DHL Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group Echo Logistics Erudite, Inc.
What does CMC stand for?
CMC stands for Crowley Maritime Corporation (shipping firm)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMC
We have 993 other meanings of CMC in our Acronym Attic
- Crew Module Computer (NASA)
- Crime and Misconduct Commission (Australia)
- Crisis Management Center
- Crisis Management Committee (various organizations)
- Crisis Management Coordinator
- Cristie Management Console (software)
- Criteria Maximum Concentration (Water quality)
- Critical Micelle Concentration (amphiphilic components)
- Critical Micellular Concentration (concentration at which a detergent spontaneously forms micelles)
- Critical Moisture Content
- Crown Mounted Compensator (offshore drilling)
- Cuban Missile Crisis
- Curriculum Materials Collection (various schools)
- Custom Metrics Consulting, Inc.
- Custom Motorcycle Club
- Customer Management Center
- Customs Memorandum Circular (Philippines)
- Cutie Mark Crusaders (My Little Pony)
- Cybermedia Center (Osaka University; Japan)
- Cycles et Sports Clamecy (French: Clamecy Cycles and Sports; Clamecy, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If our brokers can t communicate quickly and move shipments effectively, we re talking about loads and loads of spoiled goods, said Wendy Whitten, IT Senior Analyst, Crowley Maritime Corporation.
Crowley Maritime Corporation, working under contract with the US Transportation Command (USTRANSCOM), successfully discharged 202 20-foot containers of relief supplies across a beach in Port-au-Prince, Haiti, on January 28, marking the largest post-disaster lightering operation to date.