CrossWorlds Software (Nasdaq:CWLD), a business integration software provider, has announced a reseller alliance agreement with EDS (NYSE:EDS).
What does CW stand for?
CW stands for Crossworlds
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CW
We have 56 other meanings of CW in our Acronym Attic
- Country/Western (music)
- Coursework (education)
- Crap Weasel
- Creative Wonders (learning games company)
- Creative Writing
- Crewe (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Crimean War
- Crimson Wave
- Cross Wind
- Crumbling Walls (quorum protocol)
- Current Weight
- Cushman & Wakefield LLC
- CustomWare (methodology for custom services and training on rapidly evolving technologies; The New CustomWare Company)
- Cyber War
- Cyber Warfare
- Cyberworlds (International Conference)
- Cyst Wall
- Wave-Making Resistance Coefficient (Naval architecture)
- Continuous-Wave Carrier Phase Estimation
Samples in periodicals archive:
CrossWorlds Software Inc which is possibly more famous for its founder Katrina Garnett's "little back dress" than its enterprise application integration software, has hired Fred Amoroso, an IBM Corp top gun, to replace Garnett as its president and CEO.