The contract to Raytheon Intelligence and Information Systems for the JPSS Ground System was also completed in 2011, as was the Crosstrack Infrared Sounder (CrIS) instrument contract with ITT Exelis.
What does CrIS stand for?
CrIS stands for Crosstrack Infrared Sounder
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CrIS
We have 104 other meanings of CrIS in our Acronym Attic
- Communications Resource Information Sharing
- Complaints Response and Information Service
- Compliance Research Information System
- Computer Resources Integrated Support
- Construction Risk and Insurance Specialist
- Corporate Resource Information Source
- Cosmic Ray Isotope Spectrometer
- Crewman's Remote Interface System
- Crime Report Information System (Metropolitan Police, London, UK)
- Cross-Track Infrared Sensor
- Current Research Information System
- Customer Record Information System
- Customer Records and Information System
- Capital Region Independent Schools Association (New York)
- Centre for Research and Information on Substance Abuse (Uyo, Nigeria and Baltimore, MD)
- Crime Research in South Africa (journal; University of South Africa)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (Information Systems Audit and Control Association)
- Chelmsford Riverside Ice Skating Club (UK)
- Complex-Reduced Instruction Set Computer
- Center for Research Initiatives and Strategies for the Communicatively Impaired
Samples in periodicals archive:
is being awarded a $48,700,000 cost-plus award-fee contract modification to provide for design activities, including hardware and software modifications, necessary to incorporate the FT1394a data interface into the Crosstrack Infrared Sounder and the Visible/Infrared Imager/Radiometer Suite (VIIRS) Sensors supporting the National Polar-orbiting Operational Environmental Satellite System (NPOESS) spacecraft acquisition and operation effort.