She explains terms, offers crossreferences, and is honest about her source material.
What does XREF stand for?
XREF stands for Crossreference
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of XREF
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Resource Definition (programming language files)
- X-Ray Diffraction Analysis
- X-Ray Dynamic Defectoscopy
- X-Ray Diffraction Topography
- eXtreme Reactive Environment
- X-Responsive Element (genetics)
- Xenobiotic Responsive Element
- XUL Runtime Environment
- X-Ray Event Analyzer
- X-Ray Energy Dispersive
- eXternal REFerence (ACAD)
- Exchange Register
- Xenobiotic Responsive Enhancer Module
- Auxiliary Report
- Exploitation and Reporting Coordinating Committee
- eXtended Range Electro-Muscular Projectile
- eXtended Range Electronic Projectile (TASER International, Inc.)
- X-Ray Emission Spectroscopy
- Expert System Restoration
- Cross Reference
Samples in periodicals archive:
to Yet women stop just short of asking for a PDF of the table plan to crossreference the guest-list and see if they can get away with the same dress twice.
Cryptic messages appear everywhere with stars and crossreferences for added confusion.
The articles have all the crossreferences one could want, and the book is rounded off with a list of its illustrations, a work list, and indices of names, places, and works.
In addition to a number of subtle crossreferences, the show offered a refreshingly diverse viewing experience with a small, manageable selection of works by ten artists.
Roxanne, with interdisciplinary collaboration, updated the critical care medication manual and included crossreferences for herbal products.
Children learning Tzeltal sometimes omit the applicative suffix on the verb, but retain the absolutive crossreference markers.