Byline: CONOR CASIDY JOE Kernan was last night appointed as team manager of club giants Crossmaglen Rangers.
What does XMG stand for?
XMG stands for Crossmaglen (British army base)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of XMG
- X-Men: Evolution (cartoon)
- Xenobiotic Metabolizing Enzymes
- x-linked myopathy with excessive autophagy
- Xpress Mail Enterprise Edition (wireless access)
- Transmittal Memorandum
- eXtensible Music Format (MIDI Manufacturer's Association)
- X-Men: First Class
- Exiled Former Members of UNA - Denton (defunct)
- Cross-Media Gaming
- Xavier Media Group
- Xtreme Music Group, Inc. (Sullivan, IN)
- X Windows Mail Handler
- Extended Memory Interconnect (DEC)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Message Interface
- XML Metadata Interchange
- Cross-Wire (Two Wire Serial Management) Media Independent Interface
- xApps Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence (SAP)
- Transmit (ter)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: PAUL KEANE CROSSMAGLEN R'GERS 0-15 GARRYCASTLE 1-12 AIB All-Ireland Club Final at Croke Park GARRYCASTLE capped a day of shocks at Croke Park by holding the might of Crossmaglen to a thrilling AIB All-Ireland club final draw.
In fact, today may be the day to either refill your wallets or add to them as Crossmaglen are the banker bet of the weekend in the All-Ireland Club Football Final.
Little or nothing changed in Crossmaglen yesterday when the long-awaited report was finally published.
Crossmaglen, Ireland When I told Irish people I was going to Crossmaglen for a peace and demilitarization festival in September, most looked at me as if I had two heads.
Sunday Game TV pundit McStay claimed the Armagh and Crossmaglen man should never have been in charge given the level of history, much of it recent, between Brigid's and Crossmaglen.
Byline: PAUL KEANE OISIN McCONVILLE claims Ulster title hopefuls Crossmaglen Rangers are the hardest working team in Ireland.
uk KILCOO manager Jim McCorry is confident that his players will stand up to the "intimidating" Crossmaglen juggernaut tomorrow.