Residues of crosslinked polyolefin foams are originated in the manufacturing processes or from already used products.
What does XLPO stand for?
XLPO stands for Crosslinked Polyolefin
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Extended Life Program
- Extra Low Pulse
- Extreme Low Power (microcontrollers)
- Literate Programming in XML
- X-Linked Lymphoproliferative Syndrome
- Xypoint Location Platform
- X-Linked Progressive Cone Dystrophy
- Cross Linked Polyethylene
- Excellence in Project Management (methodology)
- Xenopus Liver Plasma Membrane
- X-Linked Progressive Retinal Atrophy (dog disease)
- Xenon Lamp Power Supply
- Accelar (Nortel/Bay network switch)
- Cannon X Series, Latch, Rubber (Audio cable connector)
- External Line Return (Audio Connection and Cable Type)
- Extra Long Run (audio connector)
- Extra Low Resistance
- Extra-Large Robot (cartoon)
- Extreme Luxury Roadster (Cadillac)
- Ground Left Right (digital audio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Naitove, Executive Editor Softer Formable Olefin Foams Thermoformable, closed-cell, crosslinked polyolefin foams up to 70% softer than previous versions are new from Toray Plastics (America), Inc.
Sekisui Alveo, a European manufacturer of crosslinked polyolefin foams, signed an agreement in November 2009 to purchase the German company Polymer-Tec GmbH.
The irradiation crosslinked polyolefin foam, from Voltek, is manufactured in roll form, and then fabricated into tube stock through a proprietary tube forming process by Foam Design, Inc.
began producing limited quantities of what is believed to be the highest-density crosslinked polyolefin foam in the world.
A new way to make closed-cell, crosslinked polyolefin foam buns uses far less expensive equipment and less energy than conventional processes.
A year ago, Alveo, a division of Sekisui based in Lucerne, Switzerland, reportedly made the world's thinnest crosslinked polyolefin foam--a 16-milthick foamed LDPE copolymer film for lens gaskets in cell phones.