Crosshair Energy Corporation announces that on April 5, 2013 Crosshair was notified by NYSE MKT LLC (the "Exchange") that the Company was not in compliance with two of the continued listing standards as set forth in Part 10 of the NYSE MKT Company Guide (the "Company Guide").
What does XHAIR stand for?
XHAIR stands for Crosshair
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Xtreme Global Wrestling League (Create-a-Wrestler gaming)
- Xbox Gamers World Order
- Extender Sub-Layer
- XGMII Extender Sublayer
- Grimsby, Ontario, Canada - Grimsby / via Rail Service (Airport Code)
- Extra Heavy
- Extra-special Handling Service for Aircraft
- Xylazine Hydrochloride
- X-Linked Helicase 2
- Cross-Harbour Tunnel (Hong Kong)
- Extensible Host Controller Interface (Intel)
- Extra Heavy Duty Cast Iron (pipe)
- Xtreme Heavy Duty
- Cross-Linked, High-Density Polyethylene (also seen as HDPEX)
- Extended High-Efficiency Advanced Audio Coding
- X-Linked Hypohidrotic Ectodermal Dysplasia
- Extra High Frequency
- Cross-Linked High Heat Water Resistant Insulated Wire (UL)
- X-Linked Hyper IgM
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ali Abunimah, who also published other photos from Mr Ostrovski's closed Instagram account including the crosshair photo below (Source: http://electronicintifada.
The lower quadrant of the vertical crosshair of its BDC-250 reticle has four stacked aiming circles.
Fuller, who had campaigned for Giffords during her re-election and was at the supermarket for her Congress on Your Corner event, blamed Palin for posting crosshairs images on her Facebook page ahead of last year's mid-term elections that targeted even Giffords.
Israel's Centrist Kadima Party in the Crosshairs Over Livni, Mofaz Rift The centrist Israeli Kadima Party, lead by former Foreign Minister and head of the opposition Tzipi Livni, is in the crosshairs after disagreements between her and Kadima second-in-command Shaul Mofaz, despite efforts to bridge the gap between the two and save the party from dissolution, the Beirut daily AN NAHAR reported Tuesday.