a private sports medicine device company, announces the launch of CrossFix II Meniscal Repair System, its second generation device for treatment of traumatic meniscal tears.
What does XFX stand for?
XFX stands for Crossfix
This definition appears rarely
We have 1 other meaning of XFX in our Acronym Attic
- Exchange for Travel
- X Freetype Interface Library
- Xenon Flash Tube
- X-Force Threat Analysis Service
- Extended File Transfer Protocol
- Brantford, Ontario, Canada - Brantford / via Rail Service (Airport Code)
- Exoskeleton Flying Vehicle
- Xtreme Fantasy Wrestling (game)
- Explicit and Fair Window Adjustment
- Xtreme Fantasy Wrestling Alliance
- Air Mali International (IATA airline code)
- Expected Goals (football)
- Expert Gamer
- Extra Glory
- Extreme G Racing (video game)
- Next Generation (radio; DARPA)
- Xenogears (game)
- Extreme G Racing 3 (video game)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Generation 3
- eXtended Graphics Adapter (1024 by 768 pixels; 1.33:1 aspect ratio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cayenne Medical currently offers products that address previously unmet clinical needs in knee ligament reconstruction and meniscal repair, including the AperFix II System, CrossFix II Meniscal Repair System and iFix System.
Cayenne Medical also markets CrossFix Meniscal Repair System for the treatment of repairable traumatic meniscal tears and the iFix System for bone-tendon-bone ACL reconstruction.