This edition incorporates two new disorders--rhinitis and lazy eye--as well as about 1,500 more references, a cross-reference list by biological system, two new articles on vaccination and flu shots, and a listing of links to US and state vaccination practices.
What does C-RL stand for?
C-RL stands for Cross-Reference List
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 228 other meanings of C-RL in our Acronym Attic
- Cajal-Retzius (cells)
- Carotid-to-Radial (physiology)
- Concentration-Tension Response (pharmacology)
- 13-cis-retinoic acid
- Counter Rocket, Artillery, and Mortar
- Cooperative Research, Education and Extension Management System
- Centralized Reprocurement
- Certified Real Estate Pricing Specialist (National Association of Broker Price Opinion Professionals)
- Collaborative Readiness Problem Solving System
- Counter-Reconnaissance, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Target Acquisition
- C-Reactive Protein (blood)
- Candidate-Rendezvous Point (PIM)
- Central Rating of Perceived Exertion
- Carpatho-Rusyn Society (various locations; also seen as CRS)
- Counter-Reconnaissance, Surveillance, and Target Acquisition
- Cisplatinum with Radiation Therapy (oncology)
- Collaborative Research at Undergraduate Institutions
- Cheek-Shoulder (ASL)
- Churge-Strauss Vasculitis (internal medicine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The text features five indexes: signal primitives, kanji, Chinese readings, Japanese readings, and a cross-reference list.
Insurance plans say they now must cross-reference lists of business partners--including providers--against a federal list of known or suspected terrorists.
However, Zaloga's introduction, appendixes, and a Soviet/NATO cross-reference list serve as aids to the military-minded reader.
A formulary section and cross-reference lists of products, applications and functions are also included.
The appendices include an English- Spanish cross-reference list of all the terms and a table of phonetic symbols used in the dictionary entries.