Rapid detection of cross-linked fibrin degradation products in plasma using monoclonal antibody-coated latex particles.
What does XDP stand for?
XDP stands for Cross-Linked Fibrin Degradation Product (cardiovascular medicine)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of XDP
We have 7 other meanings of XDP in our Acronym Attic
- Extensible Document Markup Language
- Extensive Document Management System (software)
- XML (extensible markup language) Data Management Server
- Experimental Division Nashville
- Xenomorph dot Net (software development website)
- Xtreme Distribution Network Inc.
- XML Document Navigation Language
- External Delivery Organizations (Canada)
- xHarbour Data Objects (software)
- Xerox Document On Demand (software)
- Express Data Path (Linux)
- Extended Data Processing
- Extra Device Port (telephone systems)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Data Package
- Xtreme Deluxe Package (Anchor Audio product)
- Xtreme Diesel Power (performance auto parts; Lakewood, NJ)
- Xeikon Digital Printing Association (user group; Lier, Belgium)
- XML (eXtensible Markup Language) Data Processing Language
- Xerox Distributed Print Mode (Xerox Corporation)
- X-Band Diode Phase Shifter
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, NaSCN pretreatment, used to expose the SFC sites recognized by the antibody, also exposed sites of fibrin degradation products, such as cross-linked fibrin degradation products (12).