Research has determined that a cross-language transfer of phonological skills occurs when Spanish-speaking children are proficient in their first language and have obtained phonological skills in that language in 1st grade (Durgunoglu, 1998; Quiroga et al.
What does CLT stand for?
CLT stands for Cross-Language Transfer
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CLT
We have 164 other meanings of CLT in our Acronym Attic
- Consolidação das Leis do Trabalho (Brazil)
- Container Load Trailer
- Contracted Loaded Tip (marine propeller)
- Controlled Leader Triggering (lightning protection)
- Cool Like That
- Cooperative Learning Techniques
- Coordination des Lycées de Toulouse (French: Coordination of High Schools in Toulouse; Toulouse, France)
- Corporate Leadership Team
- Council on Law Enforcement Education and Training (Oklahoma)
- Cross-Laminated Timber (engineered wood product)
- Cross-Linguistic Lexical Tasks (language assessment)
- Cued Language Transliterator
- Culture et Loisirs à Thorigny (French: Thorigny Culture and Leisure; Thorigny-sur-Marne, France)
- Cultures, Langues, Textes (French: Cultures, Languages, Texts)
- Currently Listening To (chat)
- Customer Learning Terminal (aka: Kiosk)
- Customer Loyalty Team (various companies)
- Light Cruiser Training
- Stimpson's Surf Clam (FAO species code)
- Certified Landscape Technician-Exterior (also seen as CLTE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Cross-Language Transfer of Phonological Skills of Hispanic Head Start Children.