Municipal Affairs blocked the use of safe, environmentally friendly cross-laminated timber that would use Northern wood.
What does CLT stand for?
CLT stands for Cross-Laminated Timber (engineered wood product)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CLT
We have 164 other meanings of CLT in our Acronym Attic
- Connecticut Law Tribune (publication; Hartford, CT)
- Consolidação das Leis do Trabalho (Brazil)
- Container Load Trailer
- Contracted Loaded Tip (marine propeller)
- Controlled Leader Triggering (lightning protection)
- Cool Like That
- Cooperative Learning Techniques
- Coordination des Lycées de Toulouse (French: Coordination of High Schools in Toulouse; Toulouse, France)
- Corporate Leadership Team
- Council on Law Enforcement Education and Training (Oklahoma)
- Cross-Language Transfer
- Cross-Linguistic Lexical Tasks (language assessment)
- Cued Language Transliterator
- Culture et Loisirs à Thorigny (French: Thorigny Culture and Leisure; Thorigny-sur-Marne, France)
- Cultures, Langues, Textes (French: Cultures, Languages, Texts)
- Currently Listening To (chat)
- Customer Learning Terminal (aka: Kiosk)
- Customer Loyalty Team (various companies)
- Light Cruiser Training
- Stimpson's Surf Clam (FAO species code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The event saw the launch of new wood products such as Glulam beams, three-ply wood panels, cross-laminated timber from Binderholz GmbH and a new coating called Polycin from Perfect Coating Paints Trading.