Ripples, cross-fades, sparkles, strobes and bursts were used to coordinate with Key's hit Empire State of Mind.
What does X/F stand for?
X/F stands for Cross-Fade
This definition appears very frequently
- X-Linked Spinal and Bulbar Muscular Atrophy
- X-Linked Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
- Unix Sound Format
- Xanthine Plus Xanthine Oxidase
- CCITT Packet Switching Protocol
- CCITT Message Handling Protocol
- CCITT EDI Protocol
- CCITT Directory Services Protocol
- Standard for Public-Key Infrastructure
- Accelerated Business Area Architecture
- Xanthan/Locust Bean Gum
- X/Open Company Ltd
- X/Open SQL Access Group
- Relative Concentration
- X-Wing (Star Wars)
- Xanthine/Xanthine Oxidase
- Exophoria At Near (ophthalmology)
- X Window System Version 11
- American National Standards Institute Accredited Standards Committee electronic data interchange standard
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other techniques include cross-fades and overlapping patterns to create drama.
``If a player's getting to a more mysterious area or there's an ambush about to happen, we can trigger the music through the game maps so it cross-fades in better.
The second song is then cued up so that it begins at the right place and CAMMS then cross-fades from song one to song two, using a volume envelope which works best for the two tracks.
My hands are shaking as I find the kick, slide the cross-fade left and scratch a few cheeky ones while the crowd go nuts.
The main differences between the two packages is that the Basic is not considered a multi-tracking version, while the Deluxe has a start-stop mode or cross-fade mode where you can play one selection and fade in another as you fade out of the original.