This essential work will continue, while access to NIAB's genetic research, rotational agronomy and national trialling capabilities opens up new opportunities to address cross-cutting issues of research interest such as climate resilience, water use, nutrient management and carbon release.
What does CCI stand for?
CCI stands for Cross-Cutting Issue (various organizations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCI
We have 553 other meanings of CCI in our Acronym Attic
- Creative Communities Initiative (various locations)
- Creative Controls, Inc.
- Cricket Club of India
- Crisis Control Institute (science fiction)
- Critical Corrosion Inspection (periodic inspection done on USAF aircraft)
- Crop Country Inventory
- Cross Cancer Institute
- Cross Country International (equestrian vacations)
- Cross-Channel Interference
- Cross-Cultural Institute
- Crown Castle International Corp.
- Cultural and Creative Interests
- Current Competitive Index
- Custom Chrome Inc.
- Customer Called In (tech support call logs)
- Customer Care Information
- Customer Care Institute
- Cyclo-Camping International (France)
- Sociedad Española Para El Control de Calidad E Instrumentación, SL (Spanish: Spanish Society for Quality Control and Instrumentation, SL; Barcelona, Spain)
- Chief Controller of Imports and Exports
Samples in periodicals archive:
Energy is a cross-cutting issue when it comes to the fulfillment of the millennium development goals and is undoubtedly an important ingredient for sustainable development," says Ndhlukula.
Among the resources posted online are a press release; the budget summary; state-by-state tables showing how education funds would be distributed under formula-based and selected student aid programs; and various budget fact sheets on cross-cutting issues.
Concluding her tenure as Director General in the last week of November, Ambassador Nancy Powell thanked members of the bureau she headed, Human Resources, saying its staff had worked across office lines on cross-cutting issues.
In an interview, Fillon also said that the UAE and France have very similar positions on most of the regional issues and on many cross-cutting issues.
Following extensive consultation and agreement with industry and other stakeholders, the strategy takes a much broader food system approach, linking to cross-cutting issues such as climate change, health and sustainability.