This article tries to probe the meaning of media convergence for the cross-cultural communication of media events through Sharon Stone's case, viz.
What does CCC stand for?
CCC stands for Cross-Cultural Communication
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCC
We have 1761 other meanings of CCC in our Acronym Attic
- Crisis Coordination Center
- Criteria Continuous Concentration (water quality)
- Critical Care Conference (various locations)
- Critical Coagulant Concentration
- Critical Control Circuit
- Crofton Country Club (Crofton, MD)
- Cross Country Canada (Canada)
- Cross Cultural Center
- Cross Cultural Communications (course)
- Cross Cutting Capability (US Army)
- Cross-Curricular Competency (education; various locations)
- Croydon Crown Court (UK)
- Cruise Control Coast
- Cryogenic Current Comparator (electricity)
- Cube Connected Cycles
- Cullompton Community College
- Cullompton Cricket Club
- Culture Change Coalition (various locations)
- Culture, Curriculum and Change (University of North Carolina)
- Current Carrying Capacity
Samples in periodicals archive:
Below are some suggestions for creating a positive cross-cultural communication applicable to a health care setting, regardless of your role.
Practical business expertise, including cross-cultural communication techniques developed by JAL ACADEMY, has been added to the curriculum.
This study builds on work by Matveev & Nelson (2004) which investigated the relationship between cross-cultural communication competence and multicultural team performance using American and Russian managers.
International Communications Strategy: Developments in Cross-Cultural Communications, PR and Social Media by Sivia Cambie and Yang-May Ooi Kogan Page, 2009 222 pages [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] If writing about it makes it so, then authors Silvia Cambie and Yang-May Ooi have reordered the paradigm of strategic communication for the 21st century with their book International Communications Strategy.
00 ISBN 9781877423307 SCIS 1428904 Cross-cultural communication is often a problematic space and this book explores the tensions involved in miscommunication.
Attendees discussed a range of topics, including cross-cultural communication, membership development, health care reform, organizational challenges and legislative advocacy.
com If you're involved in international business, you already know etiquette varies from country to country: the speed of expanding international sales is requiring a new type of executive and manager be able to understand cross-cultural communication to avoid misunderstandings.