The Coalition and the MSOS have applauded the Minister of Health's recent statements regarding cross-border internet pharmacy.
What does CBIP stand for?
CBIP stands for Cross-Border Internet Pharmacy
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CBIP
We have 26 other meanings of CBIP in our Acronym Attic
- Chartered Biologist (UK)
- Compatibility Basic Input Output System (IBM)
- Customized Basic Input Output System (Digital Research)
- Central Board of Irrigation and Power (India)
- Centre Belge d'Information Pharmacothérapeutique (French: Belgian Center for Pharmacotherapeutic Information; Belgium)
- Certified Batterer Intervention Program (domestic violence education)
- Certified Business Intelligence Professional (The Data Warehousing Institute)
- Commercial Building Incentive Program (natural resources, Canada)
- Compagnie de Banques Internationales de Paris (French: Company of International Banks in Paris; Paris, France)
- Conservation Biology in Practice (journal)
- Community Brain Injury Program for Children and Youth
- Custom-Built Installation Process Offering
- Commercial Bank of Iraq
- Content-Based Image Query
- Center for Brain Injury and Repair (University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine)
- Centre for Brain Injury Rehabilitation (Royal Victoria Hospital; Dundee, Scotland, UK)
- Community Budget Issue Request
- Content-Based Image Retrieval
- Content-Based Information Retrieval
- Creativity Based Information Resources (database; Buffalo State College)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This new entry into the cross-border internet pharmacy business is already an established local pharmacy in a medical clinic in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
For the past 18 months, the Coalition for Manitoba Pharmacy has been a leading voice among Canadian health professional groups opposing cross-border internet pharmacy and mass drug exports from Canada to the U.
cash market, has been working with American pharmacists to raise awareness of the harm caused by cross-border internet pharmacy.
Cross-border internet pharmacy may also increase health risks to the US patients it supplies, by breaking the continuum of care among physician, pharmacist and patient.