2012) Exercise-induced muscle damage and the repeated bout effect: evidence for cross transfer.
What does XTRAN stand for?
XTRAN stands for Cross Transfer
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- XML Template Page
- XML Transformer Pages
- Xpress Transport Protocol (Mentat)
- XTreeGold (file extension overlay)
- X-Band Tunable Pararmetric Amplifier
- Extruded Polystyrene Foam
- Xenopus Telomerase RNA
- Xtra, Inc.
- X-band Thin Radar Aperture (US DoD)
- Xcito Triumphus Recuso Mediocris (Latin: To Bring Forth Triumph)
- Executable Test Suite
- Extended Team Support
- Testing purposes (ISO code; monetary experimentation code)
- Transmit Test System
- Xizor Transport Systems (aka Xizor Transport Company; gaming)
- Xperia Tablet S (Sony)
- Xtreme Tactical SpeedDot (camera equipment)
- XTU (All Transceiver Units) Transmission System Enabling
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, a cross transfer function can be integrated into the elevator.