SIMPSON, CEO of CROSS TIMBERS OIL CO (XTO), describes the company's business and its background; prospects for the industry, with positive and negative trends; competitive threats; strategic opportunities for the firm including its marketing plans and acquisition potential; management strength and organization; and the financial prospects of the firm looking forward.
What does XTO stand for?
XTO stands for Cross Timbers Oil (Fort Worth, Texas)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of XTO
- XML Topic Maps
- Xuchang Tobacco Machinery Co, Ltd. (Xuchang, Henan Province, China)
- Excel Table Markup Language
- eXtensible Telephony Markup Language (XML-based service description language)
- Extended Telecommunication Number
- External Transaction Number (trade)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Training Network (International Digital Enterprise Alliance)
- XML Transition Network Definition
- X-Band Triode Oscillator
- XML (eXtensible Markup Language) Tree Object Model
- Christleton (Chester, UK)
- Cross Track Projection (transportation tunnel advertisement media)
- Experimental Test Pilot
- Express Transfer Protocol
- Extended Tip Profile
- Extreme Terminal Performance
- Extreme Transaction Processing
- Xanthosine 5'-Triphosphate