95 Hardcover D773 A newspaper correspondent turned water and port commissioner in Albany, New York, Cross tells the story of a new kind of warship, designed by someone who had no formal training in ship design, untested, and manned by recruits with no experience on the water led by Ivy League college boys accustomed to yachts who in the end are credited with sinking 70 u-boats, 26 Japanese submarines, and fought in every major battle in the Pacific War.
What does XTEL stand for?
XTEL stands for Cross Tell
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Cross-Correlated Trellis-Coded Quadrature Modulation
- Cross Track Error
- X-Ray Timing Explorer
- Xanthia Templating Environment (software)
- Xanthia Theme Engine (software)
- Xeroderma, Talipes and Enamel Defect (disease)
- Xerox Translation Environment (language translation)
- Extended Tiny Encryption Algorithm
- X-Ray Timing Explorer Attitude Control System (NASA)
- Xarxa Telemàtica Educativa de Catalunya
- Cross-Sectional Transmission Electron Microscopy
- Xerox Telecommunications Network
- X-Windows Terminal
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Extended Triton Format
- Extensible Tag Framework (Mozilla)
- Xpert Training Group (Netherlands)
- Xpress Tag (Import/Export format for typography styles used by Quark Xpress)
- Xtreme Team Green (racing)
- Xenopus Tropicalis Gene Index (Gene Index Project)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That the revelation of God's glory in Jesus through the Transfiguration is surrounded by Jesus' persistent announcement of his journey to the cross tells us what it will take for the chasm between God and God's people to be bridged.
They then notified their supervisors and the QA office to get the word out to the rest of the A-10 community via a cross tell message from ACC/DRA10 that there is a flaw in the routing of this particular wire bundle.