the leading developer of affordable scientific graphics software, announces the release of Strater 4, a powerful, user-friendly well log, borehole and cross section plotting software package for geoscientists.
What does XSECT stand for?
XSECT stands for Cross Section
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of XSECT
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Schema Documents (program coding)
- XML Schema Definition
- Halogen Specific Detector Electrometer
- XML Schema Definition Language
- XML Schema and Data Management
- Extended System Description Table
- Xavier's Security Enforcement (Marvel Comics)
- Xilinx Student Edition
- Xtreme Shop Ecommerce (online shopping cart software)
- Xtreme Sports Entertainment
- IAIK XML Security Toolkit (Stiftung SIC)
- External Segment (assembly language directive)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) to Search Engine Mapping (computing)
- XML Scripture Encoding Model
- Excess Collections File
- XMPP (Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol) Standards Foundation
- Xtreme Special Forces (gaming)
- Exposure Sheet (animation; aka dope sheet)
- Express Ship Interface (SAP system)
- X/Open System Interface
Samples in periodicals archive:
Shear Truss Analogy for Concrete Members of Solid and Hollow Circular Cross Section, Engineering Structures 31(2): 455-465.
Its main purpose is to provide cross section views of geoscientific features and to interpret their variation within the area of study.
The cross section for this process increases rapidly with decreasing energy and increasing atomic number.
1563477025 Radar and laser cross section engineering, 2d ed.
The experimental investigations will be extended to freezing from the gas phase, to UCN production cross section measurements on [D.
An elliptical cross section with a north-south orientation would have reduced heat buildup within the nest.
Cross sections prepared by MicroCleaving are free of the artifacts often introduced by alternative techniques.