Hi-line's unique computerised filter cross reference table allows a cost effective Hi-line alternative element to be supplied quickly and cheaply once the original part number has been entered.
What does CRT stand for?
CRT stands for Cross Reference Table
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CRT
We have 325 other meanings of CRT in our Acronym Attic
- Creation Resources Trust (UK)
- Credit Risk Transfer (banking)
- Crisis Response Team (FBI)
- Criterion Referenced Testing
- Criterion-Referenced Test
- Critical Race Theory
- Critical Reaction Training, Inc.
- Critical Restoration Time
- Croton-on-Hudson (Amtrak station code; New York)
- Current Reality Trees
- Customer Relations Training
- Customer Requirement Template
- Customer Response Team
- Cut Rag Tobacco (tobacco processing)
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy - Defibrillators
- Competitive Reverse Transcription with Polymerase Chain Reaction Amplification (diabetes research)
- Calgary Retired Teachers' Association (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- California Retired Teachers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The authors include a state-by-state cross reference table and passages from legislation from Colombia, France, Israel and the UK.