Suppliers of ingredients, machinery/equipment and packaging materials are also included in a detailed cross reference section, which starts on page 92.
What does XRF stand for?
XRF stands for Cross Reference
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of XRF
We have 17 other meanings of XRF in our Acronym Attic
- eXternal REFerence (ACAD)
- Exchange Register
- Xenobiotic Responsive Enhancer Module
- Auxiliary Report
- Exploitation and Reporting Coordinating Committee
- eXtended Range Electro-Muscular Projectile
- eXtended Range Electronic Projectile (TASER International, Inc.)
- X-Ray Emission Spectroscopy
- Expert System Restoration
Samples in periodicals archive:
K-Tron was inadvertently left out of the feeders cross reference category in the machinery and equipment section.
Finally, Molinari has taken the trouble of providing cross references, especially to topics or issues that continued to preoccupy Tasso throughout the correspondence: for example, the poem's unity and, relatedly, the legitimacy of various episodes; history vs.
The discussion is followed by a solid primary and secondary bibliography with cross references to related essays and terms elsewhere in the work.