2], f = m[DELTA]f (2) The cross power spectral density (CPSD) between x(t) and y(t) is similarly estimated.
What does CPSD stand for?
CPSD stands for Cross Power Spectral Density
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CPSD
We have 41 other meanings of CPSD in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Public Service and Community Engagement (Indiana State University)
- Cooper Power Systems Components & Power Equipment
- Child Protective Services Central Registry
- Canadian Port State Control System (Transport Canada)
- Cambridge Public School District (Cambridge, MA)
- Clover Park School District (Washington)
- Commodore Perry School District (Hadley, PA)
- Consumer Protection and Safety Division
- Contingency Planning and Support Division (US FEMA)
- Coral Pink Sand Dunes (state park; Utah)
- Cryptologic Systems Division (US Air Force; Lackland, TX)
- Clover Park School District #400 (Lakewood, WA)
- Compliance and Program Staff to the Deputy Assistant Administrator
- Country Pine Solid Diamond Cubes (wine rack)
- Clinch Powell Sustainable Development Initiative (environmental case study; Abingdon, VA)
- Center for the Prevention of Sexual and Domestic Violence
- California Psychology Supplemental Examination (California Board of Psychology)
- Carolinas Professional Saleswomen & Entrepreneurs
- Center for Petroleum Safety and Environment (Vietnam)
- Center for Psychology in Schools and Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
2], f = [DELTA]mf (6) The cross power spectral density (CPSD) between x(t) and y(t) is similarly estimated.