Moreover, in addition to maximizing transmission volume with a Cross Polarization Interference Canceller (XPIC)(1)the new system also automatically changes the modulation method and the transmission rate in response to wireless link quality as well as optimizes transmission capacity in response to weather conditions thanks to Adaptive Modulation Radio (AMR) functions that improve throughput.
What does XPOL stand for?
XPOL stands for Cross Polarization
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- X10 Pro Noise Reducer
- Explosion-Proof Non-Ventilated (type of industrial electric motor)
- Executive Petty Officer (US Coast Guard)
- Express Persistent Objects (Microsoft)
- Operations Plans Officer (Wing)
- Xternal Portable Office
- Expansion Protocol Option Devices (Lucent Technologies)
- Cross Point
- XML Pointer Language
- X Axis Pointing Out of Plane
- Crossplot Porosity (oil exploration)
- X Position on the Screen
- Xerox Part-of-Speech Tagger (Xerox Corporation)
- X-Band Polarimetric on Wheels
- Extreme Processor Platform
- Windows XP Professional (Microsoft)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Professional Publisher (Wakefield, MA)
- XML for Publishers and Printers
- XML Pull Parser
Samples in periodicals archive:
Built-in Cross Polarization Interference Cancellation (XPIC) with Cross-Polarization Improvement Factor (XPIF) doubles capacity without additional frequency licensing expenditure, offering an opportunity to contain capital expenditure.
The chapters are grouped into sections, with the first 7 on such fundamental principles as average Hamiltonian theory and cross polarization in solids.
The papers discuss transient oscillations in high-resolution solid state NMR (nuclear magnetic resonance) spectroscopy, application of high resolution magic angle spinning NMR spectrometry to define the cellular up-take of endogenous and exogenous molecules, magnetization transfer by cross polarization in liquid state NMR spectroscopy, spin-echo in modulated gradient fro the spectral analysis of molecular motion, current developments in longitudinally detected electron spin resonance spectrometer for in vivo applications, probing the lung microstructure with diffusion- sensitive helium-3 imaging, examining amide proton relaxation rates of highly deuterated proteins, NMR studies of columnar liquid crystals, and high-resolution MR spectroscopy via adaptive sub-band decomposition.
html (1) LTE: Long-Term Evolution (2) TDM: Time Division Multiplexing (3) XPIC: Cross Polarization Interface Canceller (4) WDM: Wavelength Division Multiplexing (5) Source: Sky Light Research About NEC Corporation NEC Corporation (TSE: 6701) is one of the world's leading providers of Internet, broadband network and enterprise business solutions dedicated to meeting the specialized needs of a diversified global base of customers.