The delegation was slated to negotiate with the protesting Greek farmers, who for the 3 weeks in a row now are blocking with tractors the Kulata- Promahon border cross point between Bulgaria and Greece.
What does XPOINT stand for?
XPOINT stands for Cross Point
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- X-Plane Network Korea (flight simulation website)
- X10 Pro Noise Reducer
- Explosion-Proof Non-Ventilated (type of industrial electric motor)
- Executive Petty Officer (US Coast Guard)
- Express Persistent Objects (Microsoft)
- Operations Plans Officer (Wing)
- Xternal Portable Office
- Expansion Protocol Option Devices (Lucent Technologies)
- XML Pointer Language
- Cross Polarization
- X Axis Pointing Out of Plane
- Crossplot Porosity (oil exploration)
- X Position on the Screen
- Xerox Part-of-Speech Tagger (Xerox Corporation)
- X-Band Polarimetric on Wheels
- Extreme Processor Platform
- Windows XP Professional (Microsoft)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Professional Publisher (Wakefield, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chaman is one of two main cross points of supplies for NATO and American troops fighting in Afghanistan.
Over 150 tractor-trailers are waiting in line at the Kulata-Promahon border cross point between Bulgaria and Greece.
Charles and Joanne Blakemore have taken over the Cross Point Brewers Fayre restaurant, at Cross Point Business Park, Coventry - and created 35 jobs.
The border cross point has been closed for trucks since 10 am.
He cut the ribbon at the 140,000sqft National Logistics Centre at Cross Point Business Park, Walsgrave.