Standard polyethylene pipe (PE), that may have problems with rapid crack propagation and slow crack growth, can be economically treated by E-BEAM Services in a cross linking process that transforms the pipe into rugged, temperature and wear-resistant cross linked polyethylene (PEX) pipe--expanding product applications to underground fuel line and plumbing applications.
What does CLPE stand for?
CLPE stands for Cross Linked Polyethylene (foam)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CLPE
We have 6 other meanings of CLPE in our Acronym Attic
- Campaign for Labour Party Democracy (UK)
- Cleft Lip and Palate Deformity
- Continuing Local Preacher Development (UK)
- Crystal Lake Park District (est. 1921; Crystal Lake, IL)
- Chip Level Post Detection Integration (algorithm)
- Center for Low Power Electronics
- Centre de Loisirs de la Petite Enfance (French: Early Childhood Leisure Center)
- Centre for Literacy in Primary Education (UK)
- Certified Latent Print Examiner (International Association for Identification)
- Commission on Legal Problems of the Elderly
- Cross-Layer Protocol Engineering
- Cleft Lip/Palate-Ectodermal Dysplasia Syndrome
- Civil Liberties Public Education Fund
- Cotswold Line Promotion Group (rail transport; UK)
- City of London Phonograph and Gramophone Society
- Coalition for Local Public Health
- Council of Large Public Housing Agencies
- Center for Local Public Health Services (Missouri Department of Health; Jefferson City, MO)
- Canadian Literary Periodicals Index
- Center for Lobbying in the Public Interest (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
is planning to undertake a multi-client study into the potential impact of Cross Linked Polyethylene (PEX) in the gas and water distribution sectors.
Standard polyethylene pipe (PE), known to have problems with rapid crack propagation and slow crack growth, can be economically treated by E-BEAM Services in a cross linking process that transforms the pipe into rugged, temperature and wear-resistant cross linked polyethylene pipe (PEX), expanding product applications into underground fuel line and plumbing applications.