1) Statement by the Cross Industry Working Team of the Corporation for National Research Initiatives; see www.
What does XIWT stand for?
XIWT stands for Cross Industry Working Team
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of XIWT
- Candidate Gene for X-Inactivation Center
- X Inactive-Specific Transcript (genetics)
- Xi'an International Studies University (China)
- Xavier Institute for Tribal Education (Gamharia, India)
- Xiamen International Trade and Industrial Company, Ltd. (Xiamen, China)
- Extensible Information Views
- Externally Induced Voltage Alteration
- Xtreme Italian Wrestling
- Cross-Industry Working Team
- Xi An, China - Xianyang (Airport Code)
- Excellent Job (gaming)
- Mesaba Aviation (ATA Airline Code)
- XML enhancements for Java (IBM Emerging Technologies Toolkit)
- Xinjiang Agricultural University (China)
- Xavier Junior College (now Cape Breton University; Canada)
- Xclusive Jet Charter (UK)
- Xerox Job Description Compiler
- X Japanese Documentation Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
Actively involved in industry discussions and consensus building regarding Electronic Commerce technology, markets and policy, Crutchfield has represented interests in various Electronic Commerce forums including: CommerceNet, Cross Industry Working Team (XIWT), Financial Services Technology Consortium (FSTC), Information Industry Association (IIA), Information Technology Association of America (ITAA), Internet Society, National Information Infrastructure Test Bed (NIIT), and the US Council on International Business (USCIB).