E--(then the chaplain of Holy Cross high school where I was teaching) and asked him to comment on what I perceived to be so "unacceptable and irreverent?
What does CHS stand for?
CHS stands for Cross High School (Cross, SC)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHS
We have 449 other meanings of CHS in our Acronym Attic
- Cousino High School (Warren, Michigan)
- Creative Home Supplies Limited (UK)
- Creative Host Services (Virginia)
- Credit Hour System (various schools)
- Creekview High School (Carrollton, TX, US)
- Crestview High School (USA)
- Crockett High School (Austin, Texas)
- Crofton High School (Crofton, NE)
- Crofton House School
- Crookston High School (Minnesota)
- Crossland High School
- Cumberland High School (Rhode Island)
- Cupertino High School (Cupertino, CA)
- Customer Happiness System (software: BusinessHub)
- Cylinder(s) Head(s) Sector(s)
- Cylinder-Head-Sector (computing)
- Cyprus High School
- Common Hardware/Software Contract 2
- Common Hardware/Software Contract 3
- Certified Homeland Security Basics (course)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They helped Summit place 15th in the nation at the Nike Cross High School Championships.
Holy Cross High School in Saskatoon was big on the arts.
will be inducted into Flushing's Holy Cross High School Hall of Fame the evening of Saturday, Nov.
In addition, Dee Dee is also a spokesperson for her pro-life group at Holy Cross high school in Maryland.
In March, Sergeant Matthews was honored at his school as the Cross High School Teacher of the Year.
Michael, who attends Holy Cross High School, in Hamilton, Lanarkshire, was able to walk around yesterday but still felt sore.