The change in the demand for OP care in response to the change in price of IP care represents the cross elasticity of demand of OP care for IP care.
What does XED stand for?
XED stands for Cross Elasticity of Demand (economics)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of XED
- Xperia E1 (Sony)
- Xperiea E4 (smartphone; Sony)
- X-Ray Excited Auger Electron Spectroscopy (also abbreviated XAES)
- Xerox Employee Assistance Program
- X-Ray-Excited Electron Appearance Potential Spectroscopy
- ETH Automated Spectroscopy
- Xiao En Bereavement Care (Malaysia)
- Xmoor Enduro Club (UK; motocross)
- Xenon Chloride (laser)
- Xenon-Enhanced Computed Tomography (medical imaging)
- XML Enabled Directory
- XML text EDitor
- Xiqing Economic Development Area (China)
- X-Linked Ectodysplasin Receptor
- Saint Francis Xavier Enterprise Development Centre (est. 1997; Canada)
- eXtensible Electronic Data Interchange
- XML Electronic Data Interchange
- Xythos Enterprise Document Manager
- Xedar Heat Detection Unit
- X-Ray Energy Dispersive Spectroscopy
Samples in periodicals archive:
They define cross price elasticity as "the responsiveness of demand to changes in the price of another product is called the cross elasticity of demand.