Atlas Iron is committed to: - Building and maintaining good relationships with the indigenous people in the communities in which we operate; - Being the indigenous employer of choice; - Partnership with indigenous communities to develop sustainable economic business opportunities wherever appropriate; - Operating within existing environmental constraints and respecting indigenous connection to land; and - Delivering cross cultural awareness training to our workforce.
What does CCAT stand for?
CCAT stands for Cross Cultural Awareness Training (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCAT
We have 78 other meanings of CCAT in our Acronym Attic
- Commission Consultative Communale pour l'Aménagement du Territoire (French: Consultative Committee for Municipal Planning; Belgium)
- Commodity Classification Automated Tracking System (US Bureau of Industry and Security)
- Communication Climate Assessment Tool (American Medical Association)
- Competition Commission Appeals Tribunal
- Computer Crash Analysis Tool (software)
- Contact Center Applications Team
- Core Capacity Assessment Tool (nonprofit assessment tool)
- Cornell Caltech Atacama Telescope
- Critical Care Air Transport Team (US Air Force)
- Critical Care Augmentation Team
- China Chemical Anticorrosion Technology Association
- Coca-Cola Apollo Theater Academy
- Cycle Count Accurate at Transaction Boundaries (modeling system design)
- Central Coast Assistive Technology Center (San Luis Obispo, CA)
- Canadian College of Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Commander, Combined Amphibious Task Force
- Child-Centred Approaches to HIV/AIDS (Uganda and Kenya)
- Chester County Association of Township Officials
- Camera and Computer-Aided Traffic Sensor
- Capital Cost Allowance Tax Shield
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, Daliri has initiated several major community education and Cross Cultural Awareness training projects to promote a more harmonious, united and inclusive society.