Led by Commissioner Edna Elias of Nunavut, this past May, five courageous women set out on a 224-km trek from Bay Chimo to Cambridge Bay to raise money for the Cross Cancer Institute in Edmonton.
What does CCI stand for?
CCI stands for Cross Cancer Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCI
We have 551 other meanings of CCI in our Acronym Attic
- Crafts Council of India
- Cranio-Cervical Instability
- Creative Chemistry on the Internet
- Creative Commons International (various locations)
- Creative Communities Initiative (various locations)
- Creative Controls, Inc.
- Cricket Club of India
- Crisis Control Institute (science fiction)
- Critical Corrosion Inspection (periodic inspection done on USAF aircraft)
- Crop Country Inventory
- Cross Country International (equestrian vacations)
- Cross-Channel Interference
- Cross-Cultural Institute
- Cross-Cutting Issue (various organizations)
- Crown Castle International Corp.
- Cultural and Creative Interests
- Current Competitive Index
- Custom Chrome Inc.
- Customer Called In (tech support call logs)
- Customer Care Information
Samples in periodicals archive:
[Figure omitted] Author Affiliation(s):  Department of Radiation Oncology, BC Cancer Agency, Vancouver, BC;  Department of Radiation Oncology, Cross Cancer Institute, Edmonton, AB;  Department of Ophthalmology, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB;  Pathology Department, Cross Cancer Institute, Edmonton, AB;  University of Alberta Hospital, Edmonton, AB Correspondence: Dr.
There has been some concern that too much aggressive movement soon after surgery might cause pain, delay healing, and increase the risk of arm swelling," said lead review author Margaret McNeely, an assistant professor of physical therapy at the University of Alberta and clinical researcher at the Cross Cancer Institute, in Canada.
Hoopfer of the Cross Cancer Institute, Edmonton, Alta.
The Phase II clinical trial, involving seven to ten patients, is being conducted at the Cross Cancer Institute (Edmonton, Canada).
About the test This significant milestone in cancer research stems from a two-year, $200,000 study at the Cross Cancer Institute in Edmonton, AB, one of Canada's premier cancer research hospitals.
McEwan at the Cross Cancer Institute in Edmonton, Alberta.