9781845938512 Agrobiodiversity conservation; securing the diversity of crop wild relatives and landraces.
What does CWR stand for?
CWR stands for Crop Wild Relative
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CWR
We have 121 other meanings of CWR in our Acronym Attic
- Color Weather Radar (aviation)
- Comics Waiting Room
- Condenser Water Return
- Congestion Window Reduced
- Continuous Welded Rail
- Control Word Redistribution (smart cards)
- Cooling Water Return
- Cost Wise Readiness
- Covenant World Relief
- Crawl Walk Run
- Crucial Winter Range
- Crusade for World Revival (Christian ministry)
- Customer Work Request
- Customer Wrapped Roll (coins)
- Cyber Wrestling Revolution
- Canadian Water Resources Association
- Central Wisconsin Racing Association (Wisconsin Motorsports)
- Central Wisconsin Repeater Association (radio; Madison, WI)
- Clean Water Responsibility Act of 1997 (North Carolina)
- Construction Workers Registration Authority (est. 2005; Hong Kong)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Crop Wild Relatives Danny Hunter & Vernon Hollywood, editor Earthscan c/o Stylus Publishing PO box 605, Herndon, VA 20172-0605 9781849711791, $49.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] According to Greene, no other resource gathers together the geographic distribution of the many native crop wild relatives that are found in Eastern Europe and central Asia.