What does CDRI stand for?
CDRI stands for Crop Disease Research Institute
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDRI
We have 12 other meanings of CDRI in our Acronym Attic
- Clearinghouse for Dam Removal Information (Water Resources Center Archives at the University of California, Berkeley, CA)
- Climate Data Research Institute
- Coalition for Disaster Resilient Infrastructure (G20 summit)
- Communication Design and Research Institute
- Community Development and Regulatory Improvement Act of 1994 (US)
- Conseil des Relations Internationales
- Cooperative Digital Resources Initiative (ATLA)
- Court Dispute Resolution International
- Creative Direct Response International
- Crohn's Disease Research Inc.
- County Donegal Railways Joint Committee (Ireland)
- Commander, Joint Special Operations Task Force (US DoD)
- Circumvallate Papilla Delayed Rectifier K+ Channel (protein)
- Center for Democracy and the Rule of Law (Lebanon)
- Centro Documentazione Ricerche per la Lombardia (Italian: Documentation Center of Research in Lombardy; Italy)
- Contract Data Requirement Line
- Contract Data Requirements List (US DoD)
- Contract Deliverables Requirements List
- Contract Documents Requirements List
- Continental Divide Research Learning Center (National Park Services; Estes Park, CO)