In addition, rates of remission as defined by scores on the Crohn's Disease Endoscopic Index of Severity (CDEIS) were significantly higher with active treatment at both 12 weeks and 1 year.
What does CDEIS stand for?
CDEIS stands for Crohn's Disease Endoscopic Index of Severity (gastroenterology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CDEIS in our Acronym Attic
- Control Definition (function)
- Common Datastructure for European Floristic Databases
- Conférence des Directeurs d'Ecoles et Formations d'Ingénieurs (French: Conference of Directors of Schools and Training of Engineers)
- Center on the Demography and Economics of Health and Aging (Stanford University)
- Central Dauphin East High School (Harrisburg, PA)
- Centre de Documentation en Éthique des sciences de la vie et de la santé de l'INSERM
- Centromere DNA Element I
- Certified Distance Education Instructor (teacher certification; International Distance Education Certification Center)
- China Dental Exhibition International (trade show)
- Current-Driven Electrostatic Ion-Cyclotron
- Community-Driven Evolution of Knowledge Artifacts (workshop)
- Career Development, Edinburgh and Lothians (Scotland, UK)
- Center for Disability and Elder Law (Chicago, IL)
- Center for the Documentation of Endangered Languages (est. 1992; American Indian Studies Research Institute; Indiana University)
- Council on Dental Education and Licensure (American Dental Association)
- Centre de Documentation et d’Étude sur la Langue Internationale Internationale
- Centre for Developing and Evaluating Lifelong Learning (University of Nottingham, UK)
- Center for the Dynamics and Evolution of the Land-Sea Interface (University of California Santa Cruz)
- Cadmium Dietary Exposure Model
- Center for Democracy and Election Management (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
66) In 2 studies, MRI results were compared with Crohn's disease endoscopic index of severity (CDEIS).