The other committee members were Boris Vujcic then Deputy Governor of the Croatian National Bank who became Governor in July 2012, Paul Wachtel, Professor of Economics at the Leonard N.
What does CNB stand for?
CNB stands for Croatian National Bank
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CNB
We have 75 other meanings of CNB in our Acronym Attic
- Code Name Base
- Colégio Notarial do Brasil - Conselho Federal (Brazil)
- Comité National de Biophysique (French: National Committee for Biophysics)
- Commission Nationale des Bourses (French: National Commission for Scholarships)
- Commonwealth National Bank (Alabama)
- Conseil National du Bruit (French: National Council of Noise)
- Construction Navale Bordeaux (French: Bordeaux Shipbuilding; Bordeaux, France)
- Core Network Bicasting
- Corresponsales No Bancarios (Spanish, Colombia)
- Country Natural Beef
- Cumulonimbus (clouds)
- Currículo Nacional Base (Spanish: Base National Curriculum; Guatemala)
- Czech National Bank
- Canadian Norwegian Business Association (Norway)
- Central New Brunswick Academy (Canada)
- Centralny Nurt Basketu Amatorskiego (Polish amateur basketball association)
- Chambre Nationale de la Batellerie Artisanale (French: National Chamber of the Small Waterway)
- China National Bar Association
- China National Basketball Association
- Cities of New Brunswick Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Former Croatian National Bank governor, Zeljko Rohatinski, has received invitations from banks after he was denied another term by the government.
Therefore, the Croatian National Bank has taken a different path to avert the nightmare scenario of sharp depreciation and a broad-based balance-sheet meltdown.
Logica has won a contract to develop a new interbank payment system for the Croatian National Bank.
In addition, the success of the conference owes much to the efforts of Tomislav Presecan, Vice Governor of the Croatian National Bank and chairman of the organizing committee.
The Croatian National Bank (HNB) had also previously warned about this possibility.