In the supply chain context, in particular, the criticality matrix is of importance given that some risks and potential failures are of greater concern than others.
What does CM stand for?
CM stands for Criticality Matrix
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CM
We have 178 other meanings of CM in our Acronym Attic
- Crédit Mutuel (French bank)
- Crew Manager (fire-fighter rank)
- Crew Module
- Criminal Minds (TV series)
- Criminal Misdemeanor
- Crimson Mercenaries (Star Wars gaming clan)
- Crisis Management
- Crisnatol Mesylate
- Critical Mass
- Critical Material
Samples in periodicals archive:
A criticality matrix reveals such conclusions in plant-specific and equipment-specific terms.