Access to affordable housing is critical to quality of life.
What does CTQ stand for?
CTQ stands for Critical To Quality
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CTQ
We have 17 other meanings of CTQ in our Acronym Attic
- Cape Town PHP Users Group (South Africa)
- Cavernous Transformation of the Portal Vein (radiology)
- Coal Tar Pitch Volatiles
- Central Texas Pop Warner (youth football)
- Center for Teaching Quality (est. 1999; Hillsborough, NC)
- Centre de Toxicologie du Québec
- Centro Técnico Querétaro (Querétaro Technical Center; Querétaro, México)
- Confined to Quarters
- Continental Trombone Quartet
- Corporation des Thanatologues du Québec (French: Thanatologists Corporation of Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Cysteine Tryptophylquinone
- Construction Trades Qualifying Board (Jacksonville, FL)
- Construction Training Qualification Program
- Construction Training Quality Program
- Cooperative Tire Qualification Program (US DoD)
- Continuing Training and Qualification Software (US Navy)
- Continuous-Time Quantum Walks
- (USN Rating) Cryptologic Technician (Collection)
- Calcitonin Receptor
- California Toxics Rule
Samples in periodicals archive:
Abitibi Consolidated's Johnson said that the sorting line requires proper supervision and that it is critical to quality control.
The behaviors that are eligible for study under this PA should be critical to quality of life among the aged, either as outcomes or as mediators of physical or cognitive health and function.
The patient/physician relationship is critical to quality healthcare," he insists.
It searches for details or components that are presented to the camera slightly out of position when that position is not itself critical to quality.