The Q-Sun is said to provide precise control of all critical test parameters, including spectrum, irradiance, relative humidity and chamber temperature, as well as black standard or black panel temperature.
What does CTP stand for?
CTP stands for Critical Test Parameter
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CTP
We have 313 other meanings of CTP in our Acronym Attic
- Corning Telecommunications Products
- Corporate Training Program (various companies)
- Countywide Transportation Plan (various locations)
- Course Training Plan
- Cowtipping Productions
- Création et Travaux du Paysage (French: Creation and Landscape Works)
- Creative Teaching Press (California)
- Criminal Trespass (law)
- Critical Technical Parameter(s)
- Critical Temperature and Pressure (chemistry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The critical test parameters identified included acidic solution, temperature, humidity, UV spectrum, radiant heating of the specimen and specimen orientation.