What does CTP stand for?
CTP stands for Critical Temperature and Pressure (chemistry)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CTP
We have 313 other meanings of CTP in our Acronym Attic
- Core Temperature Pill
- Corning Telecommunications Products
- Corporate Training Program (various companies)
- Countywide Transportation Plan (various locations)
- Course Training Plan
- Cowtipping Productions
- Création et Travaux du Paysage (French: Creation and Landscape Works)
- Creative Teaching Press (California)
- Criminal Trespass (law)
- Critical Technical Parameter(s)