The program office now has the latitude to select which design requirements and specifications are critical technical parameters (CTPs), subject to the milestone decision authority (MDA) approval (and Office of the Secretary of Defense [OSD] approval for programs on the oversight list).
What does CTP stand for?
CTP stands for Critical Technical Parameter(s)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CTP
We have 313 other meanings of CTP in our Acronym Attic
- Cordless Telephony Profile (Bluetooth)
- Core Temperature Pill
- Corning Telecommunications Products
- Corporate Training Program (various companies)
- Countywide Transportation Plan (various locations)
- Course Training Plan
- Cowtipping Productions
- Création et Travaux du Paysage (French: Creation and Landscape Works)
- Creative Teaching Press (California)
- Criminal Trespass (law)