All Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) schools conduct critical task site selection boards (CTSSBs) biannually or when significant changes occur in doctrine or equipment.
What does CTSSB stand for?
CTSSB stands for Critical Task Site Selection Board (Army Training Development term)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Central Targeting Support Staff (US DoD)
- Combat Training Simulator System (Zen Technologies)
- Commercial Training Simulator Services
- Committed To Store Separation
- Compatible Time Sharing System
- Computer and Telecommunications Staff
- Computer Technical Support Specialist
- Computer Training and Support Services
- Conseiller Technique de Service Social (French: Social Service Technical Advisos)
- Cray Time-Sharing System
- Container Terminal Systems Solutions Inc. (Manila, Philippines)
- Le Collectif de Travailleuses et Travailleurs Sans Statut Légal (French: Collective of Workers without Legal Status; Geneva, Switzerland)
- Combined Temporal/Spatial Statistical Model
- CardTech SecurTech
- China Travel Service Tower (hotel; Beijing, China)
- Clinical and Translational Sciences Training (University of California, San Francisco)
- Collaborative Technical Services Team (Orbis Cascade Alliance)
- Combat Trauma Sustainment Training
- Community Traffic Safety Team (Florida)
- Community Transport Services Tasmania (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One of the most-important aspects of the SAT process is the Critical Task Site Selection Board.
Critical Task Site Selection Boards The Critical Task Site Selection Board (CTSSB) is the vehicle we use to keep training current and relevant with the ever changing missions of our highly technical MI Military Occupational Specialties (MOSs).