A Need fur Critical Systems Thinking If an important characteristic of a human social system is that it has a shared culture to orient the actors that make up the system as soft systems thinking describes, then systems should strive to reconstruct meaning that is shared, not just develop "subjective" opinions or merely collect those opinions in a system.
What does CST stand for?
CST stands for Critical Systems Thinking
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CST
We have 570 other meanings of CST in our Acronym Attic
- Country Support Team (UNFPA)
- Craniosacral Therapist
- Credit Shelter Trust
- Crew Space Transportation (Boeing)
- Crew Station Trainer (ADATS)
- Crew Systems Trainer (NASA)
- Crime Scene Technician
- Crimp-Snap Terminal (electronics assembly.)
- Crisis Support Team
- Critical Surface Tension
- Cryptographic and Security Testing (US NIST)
- Cryptologic System Trainer
- Crystal Station (Crystal City, Arlington, VA)
- Cultural Section of the Trust
- Culture Scientifique et Technique (French: Scientific and Technical Culture)
- Current Summary of the Threat
- Custom Sensors and Technologies (Moorpark, CA; unit of Schneider Electric)
- Customer Service Team
- Customer Specific Training
- Customer Support Technician
Samples in periodicals archive:
provides a theoretical framework for such management topics as critical systems thinking, styles of leadership, systemic approaches to leadership, authority and power, organizational behavior and group dynamics, ethics and strategy and provides exercises and case studies to illustrate each concept.