In order to explore these processes, this study investigates the effect of: (i) duration of exposure to various temperatures, and (ii) the duration of exposure to ambient atmospheric conditions in which water repellency is assessed, on the wettability of soils of diverse origins as measured by the Critical Surface Tension (CST) method.
What does CST stand for?
CST stands for Critical Surface Tension
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CST
We have 570 other meanings of CST in our Acronym Attic
- Countermeasures System Torpedo
- Country Support Team (UNFPA)
- Craniosacral Therapist
- Credit Shelter Trust
- Crew Space Transportation (Boeing)
- Crew Station Trainer (ADATS)
- Crew Systems Trainer (NASA)
- Crime Scene Technician
- Crimp-Snap Terminal (electronics assembly.)
- Crisis Support Team
- Critical Systems Thinking
- Cryptographic and Security Testing (US NIST)
- Cryptologic System Trainer
- Crystal Station (Crystal City, Arlington, VA)
- Cultural Section of the Trust
- Culture Scientifique et Technique (French: Scientific and Technical Culture)
- Current Summary of the Threat
- Custom Sensors and Technologies (Moorpark, CA; unit of Schneider Electric)
- Customer Service Team
- Customer Specific Training
Samples in periodicals archive:
The critical surface tension thus yields a single value that is useful in assessing the general wetting characteristics of a solid surface (32).